Call for Researchers
Research projects on Transitional Justice
The OSCE Presence in Albania, in co-operation with Konrad-Adenauer-Stifung, are launching a Call for Applications for research projects on transitional justice, this will include an autumn school to be held from 26th to 30th November 2018 in Tirana, Albania and the pursuit of academic research projects over a period of 12 months.
We look forward to your application if you:
- Have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in law, history, social sciences, political sciences or international relations with good results;
- Have an interest in academia and research;
- Have a sound understanding of research methods and proven experience in empirical research;
- Have a demonstrated interest in transitional justice and dealing with the past;
- Have working knowledge of the English language.
Applicants must be available during the period 26 – 30 November 2018 to participate in an autumn school on Transitional Justice and research methodology. The participation in the autumn school is a requirement in order to be eligible as participant.
Application procedure and deadlines
The Call for the Transitional Justice research project is now open. All interested candidates can apply online, by completing the application form through this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/77DRKZN
The application must be submitted by 07 October 2018, latest at 23:59 Central European Time.
The working language of the autumn school will be English.
For further information please email at: [email protected]