The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by a consortium of three organizations: the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), and the NGOs Terre des hommes (Tdh) and Save the Children (SC), though HAP Center. The Project started in January 2015 and will have an implementation timeframe of 4 years. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population, particularly the most vulnerable, benefit from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services and health promotion activities.
Save the Children is recruiting for motivated and experienced staff for the project “HAP project”
Post title: Procurement Assistant for HAP project
Albania Country Office
Application dateline: 3nd April 2018, 1:00pm
The Procurement Assistant for HAP maintain effective procurement and logistic system, supporting the project to deliver objectives effectively and efficiently.
Required qualifications and experiences
- Bachelor degree on Management, Administration or relevant equivalent qualification with relevant experience in the field of procurement/logistic.
- Communication skills both written and verbal in order to establish effective relationships with a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Good understanding of the Albanian market.
- 5 years of experience in implementing procurement for different public and/or private organizations and/or technical cooperation projects. Extensive knowledge of procurement procedures and guidelines would be an asset.
- Previous experience in a logistic/administrative role.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Solution focused with the ability to work under pressure, quickly and flexibly.
- Empathy with the values and objectives of SC and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation.
- Good written and spoken Albanian and English language skill.
- Computer literal and internet applications.
Information regarding the duties and responsibilities (Job Description) you may find on the website of Save the Children https://albania.savethechildren.net/jobs
Interested candidates should submit the following within the application dateline:
- Cover letter clearly explaining your motivation for applying your motivation for applying for the position and how you meet the position criteria;
- Detailed CV
- List of reference with contact details
Application should be sent by email with subject “Procurement Assistant – HAP project” to the address below.
E-mail: [email protected]
*only short listed candidates will be informed.