Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We have been working in Albania since 1999. We are looking for dynamic staff to join our team.
Save the Children is recruiting for motivated and experienced staff for the project “Civic engagement for a functional judiciary system and access to justice in Albania”
Post title: Sub-Grant Coordinator
Application dateline: 20 August 2018, 4:00pm
Candidates that meet below qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply.
- A Bachelor degree in relevant subject from an accredited University in Business Administration, Finance or Law. Master in relevant subject.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an NGO/international organization.
- Previous experience with PRAG/EU projects.
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Word, advanced Excel, Internet, Email and Power Point and demonstrated computer literacy & database management.
- Willing to travel in the field.
- Experience in working with partner organisations.
- Understanding and commitment to the aims and objectives of Save the Children and children’s rights in Albania
You will find more information for the Job Description on the web page https://albania.savethechildren.net/jobs. Interested candidates should submit the following within the application dateline:
- Cover letter clearly explaining your motivation for applying your motivation for applying for the position and how you meet the position criteria;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of their Diploma.
Application should be sent by email to the address below. Please clearly specify in the subject line or in the cover letter the position you are applying for.
E-mail: i[email protected]
*only short listed candidates will be informed.