Position: Project Assistant
CleanScore Project – Digital Testing Center
Albanian-American Development Foundation (AADF) was created in 2009 by the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund with the support and encouragement of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the United States Government. The mission of AADF is to facilitate the development of a sustainable private sector economy and a democratic society in Albania, and to contribute to stability in Southeastern Europe.
As part of Education sector portfolio, AADF is currently implementing CleanScore project which aims to a) build a digital testing center solution that helps improve transparency in student evaluation as well as b) improve teaching quality by substituting current local textbooks with international versions. This project is currently implemented in partnership with Faculty of Economy and European University of Tirana. CleanScore is looking for a Project Assistant that will assist in effectively implementing several project activities. This position can lead career development opportunity within the foundation.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare test answer sheet templates for students in close collaboration with university professors;
- Conduct test answer sheet scanning and scoring, and report to the professors on the results;
- Develop a standard working plan for effective operation of digital testing center, produce analysis and provide recommendations of how to improve them;
- Officers will be primarily located at each University;
- Support AADF Education Sector and CleanScore project with other duties as required.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- University Degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience (preferably in Education Sector or ICT);
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office package and especially Word and Excel;
- Strong analytical, communications, technical teamwork, and interpersonal skills;
- Very good command of English Language.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae and relevant Diplomas and Certifications to the following email address: [email protected]. Please reference the job title in your message. Electronic applications accepted only.
All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, April 08, 2018 at midnight.